IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! – Covid-19 Update
Our clinic is OPEN and we are looking forward to see you all again! The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority and we have taken all precautions to ensure a safe environment. Our new protocol follows the recommendations from the New Brunswick Dental Society as well as the Province of New Brunswick guidelines.
Here’s what you can expect when you come in for your appointment:
- Patients will be interviewed using the Screening Questionnaire for Covid 19 the day before and the day of their appointment to ensure that they are asymptomatic.
- Patients that present themselves for an appointment will be asked to wait in their vehicle and call our office number at their arrival. This measure is to minimize the number of patients in the clinic at the same time.
- Upon entering our building, we kindly ask that you wash your hands with the hand sanitizer provided and to wear a mask (provided if you do not have your own).
- Patients are to present themselves alone unless circumstances require assistance
- Patients are asked to leave any unnecessary items in their vehicles (drink, food, books, tablets, etc)
- A staff member will take the temperature of every patient with an infra-red touchless thermometer before being escorted to the operatory.
- Our waiting room has been reorganized to follow the social distancing guidelines and magazines and non-cleansable decorations have been removed
- You may be asked to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide before examination and treatment. This has been shown to reduce any potential microbes in your mouth.
- Our dental team will observe strict infection control in the operatory, before, during, and after seeing patients
Should you have any questions regarding your protection, a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your assistance in protecting our dental team, you, and your family.